- Cost – A high quality paint will cost you £3,000- £10,000+ depending on the color, where as professionally installed films with the highest quality materials can cost £3,500+ for a full wrap and will have a life expectancy of 4-10 years.
- Resale Value – Having the option to keep your vehicles original factory color will allow you to keep your resale value intact. Wrapping maintains your original paint which prevents your resale value to intact from a devalued.
- Installation Time: While getting your car painted you will allow yourself to be without transportation for up to two weeks or longer.But when it comes to wrapping a vehicle, we can have your car fully transformed within 3-5 days and ready to be picked back up.
- Protection: Every covered part of your vehicle in vinyl is protecting your factory paint from all natural hazards and weathering, and not be affected by prolonged sun exposure. Vehicle wrap vinyl is a very durable 4mill thick material and will act as a shield.
- Easy Maintenance: Vehicle wraps are extremely easy to maintain and will look brand new once again from only hand washing with soap and water.
- Long Lasting, Safe Removal: High quality vinyls ensure a long lasting product that can also be safely removed. A wraps life is highly affected by how long it is left outside in the sun causing it to fade quicker. Keeping your vehicle in the garage will allow you to maximize your wraps life to the fullest extent. The vehicle wrap may be removed safely between the 4-10 year period and will NOT affect your current paint.
Category: Car Wraps